Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo Wings!🧡🌱With the Super Bowl just around the corner I thought I’d delight your menu with this easy recipe. (I’ll be honest…I’m there for the food). These cauliflower wings are so addictive, served with a homemade ranch for dipping. They’re saucy, crispy and comforting. They melt in your mouth and are so close to the real deal.
Mr. Two Spoons always says that the one thing he misses about our diet is chicken wings. So this cauliflower wing fix – well, it fixed it.😜
I’ve copied the recipe below,👇 and you can find it on the blog. Happy snacking! #twospoons
1 head cauliflower (medium sized)
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp fine sea salt
2 tbsp coconut oil melted
1/3 cup buffalo sauce
1/2 cup coconut yogurt
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375F/190C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the cauliflower head into bite sized florets and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the almond milk and ACV to make a buttermilk. Set aside.
3. In a separate small mixing bowl, combine the flour, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Add the buttermilk and whisk to combine.
4. Dip the cauliflower florets one-by-one into the batter, and roll to coat, using a spoon to scoop the batter into the nooks and crannies. Place the florets onto the baking tray, spreading out so they are not crowded.
5. Bake for 20 mins, then flip the florets over to bake the other side for an even bake. Bake for another 20 mins.
6. Prepare the buffalo sauce: In a large mixing bowl combine the melted coconut oil and buffalo sauce. Mix until smooth and silky. Set aside.
7. Prepare the ranch dip: In a small bowl, combine the coconut yogurt, ACV, dill, onion powder, sea salt, paprika and pepper. Mix to combine.
8. Once the cauliflower florets are crispy and baked, transfer them to the mixing bowl and toss gently to cover in the sauce. Transfer to a serving platter along with the homemade ranch for dipping.