Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!🍪💖 Earlier this week I brought you no-bake cookie dough bites, now here’s the baked ones. They‘re soft and sweet, oaty and chocolaty!! I’ve copied the recipe below.👇 And it’s on the blog.
Big thanks for everyone who joined our IG Live yesterday about periods, ovulation, and The Pill with @fertilityfriday! This topic is still so taboo, and I sure learned a lot. You can watch the IGTV on my feed. Share with your girlfriends. Knowledge is power, and we as women deserve the right to better understand our bodies.💖 Because the education system sure isn’t teaching us!
2 tbsp ground chia (or ground flax)
1/2 cup water
2 cup gluten-free oats
1 cup almond flour
1 cup gluten-free flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut oil melted
3/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chunks
1. Make “chia eggs” by whisking together ground chia and water. Let sit for at least 5 mins.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine oats, almond flour, gluten-free flour, baking powder, sea salt and cinnamon. Mix to combine.
3. In a separate smaller bowl, combine your wet ingredients: chia eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir to form a sticky dough. Add chocolate chunks and mix again. Cover bowl with clean dish towel and refrigerate cookie dough mixture for 20-30 minutes (this allows for easier, non-sticky rolling).
5. Preheat oven to 350F/175C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and gently form dough into balls, about the size of a golf ball. Place cookie dough balls on baking tray, approx. 2 inches apart from each other, and push down to flatten. Bake cookies for 10-12 mins. Or until golden and browned