Interested applicants are applying for the Cognitive and Reading Scholarships awarded by the University of Southern Denmark for the International Ph.
The scholarship program is designed to help talented and innovative applicants who hope to start studying for a higher degree at the university at this academic conference.
University to provide learning opportunities to prepare for student employment anywhere in the world. It provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to develop skills and prepare for careers.
Application type: PhD degree
The University of Southern Denmark will provide a generous salary for the winners of the 2021/2022 academic year. Successful applicants will be hired according to a doctoral research agreement signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (Federation of Danish Professional Associations).
- How to apply: To apply for this funding opportunity, candidates must apply through the online application form.
- Supporting documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- For information about previous teaching experience, please attach it as a teaching material folder
- Specify the list of publications with publications
- Up to 3 most relevant publications. Please attach a pdf file to each publication. For any publication jointly published with a collaborator, the collaborator’s statement must be submitted as part of the pdf file.
- Admission requirements: At the time of admission, applicants must meet all university admission requirements.
- Language requirements: Candidates should be independent, have good interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing (because the language of the paper is preferably English).
- Eligible countries/regions: all nationalities
- Favorite course: a fully dedicated doctorate – the passion and plot of radical religions in the ancient world
- Admission requirements: To be eligible, applicants must complete the relevant master’s degree and obtain a good assessment before the application deadline.
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Not stated
- Degree level: PhD
- Financial aid: salary
- Application method: online
- Available grants: 1
- Nationality: International
- To visit Grant: Denmark.