Holiday baking for my sweets with these cinnamon rolls.❤️🎄 Baking is my love language, and favourite gift to give. 🎁#sponsored
These are sweet, plush, cinnamony and buttery. Using @becelca Plant-Based Bricks, which tastes and bakes like dairy butter (but dairy-free!). Mr. Two Spoons loved them and I know you will too! Get the recipe below.👇
I’m also honoured to share @becelca’s Bake A Difference contest! Enter to win $10,000 CAD for yourself and a $10,000 CAD donation for charity. Also, weekly drawings for a $500 grocery gift card! No purchase necessary. Full rules and entry details at becel.ca/bake (link in bio). #twospoons
1 cup almond milk
¼ cup Becel® Salted Plant-Based Bricks
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp dry active yeast
2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp sea salt, finely ground
¼ cup Becel® Salted Plant-Based Bricks, room temperature
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp more Becel® Salted Plant-Based Bricks, melted, for painting
1 cup icing sugar, sifted
2-3 tbsp almond milk
1. In a small saucepan add the milk and Becel Plant-Based Bricks. Bring to mes heat and warm until melted (it should feel like bath water). Pour into a large mixing bowl and add the sugar and yeast. Whisk to combine, cover and let sit until foamy (about 10 mins).
2. Add 2 ¼ cups of flour to the liquid and mix well with a spatula. Cover and proof for one hour, or until almost doubled in size. Add ½ cup more flour and knead into a plush ball.
3. Sprinkle work surface with flour and roll the dough into a rectangle about ½ inch thick (mine was 18×11 inches).
4. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Slather the dough with the melted Becel Plant-Based Bricks to cover and sprinkle with the sugar. With the long edge, roll up the dough into a log and cut into 10 equal pieces (about 4.5 cm wide).
5. Pre-heat oven to 350C/180F. Grease a 9-inch cake pan with the melted Becel Plant-Based Bricks and transfer the rolls to the pan. Brush the tops with more melted Bricks. Cover and let rise for 15 mins.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 mins, or until lightly golden brown.
7. Mix together the icing sugar with 2 tbsp of milk. Drizzle on rolls and serve.